Related Article: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MY APPLE ID IS DISABLED HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM PLEASE

please help me my Apple ID is no active

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 1:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 1:24 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.

If the message states that it is disabled in the App Store and iTunes, you will need to contact Apple Support. The following Apple Support article includes a link that you can use to contact Apple Support: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

Apple also has a support article that explains what to do when an Apple ID is locked for security reasons or disabled. Click on the following link: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2023 1:24 PM in response to nouzha245

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.

If the message states that it is disabled in the App Store and iTunes, you will need to contact Apple Support. The following Apple Support article includes a link that you can use to contact Apple Support: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

Apple also has a support article that explains what to do when an Apple ID is locked for security reasons or disabled. Click on the following link: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

MY APPLE ID IS DISABLED HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM PLEASE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.