Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GPS coordinates available from Apple, lost iPhone 10 at sky slope. Picture of approximate location did not let find the phone today !

GPS coordinates available from Apple,

lost iPhone 10 today at sky slope.

Picture of approximate location,

with find my phone did not let

find the iphone !

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 5:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 5:16 PM

Find My displays an approximate location of the phone if the battery on the phone has not run down and the phone has an Internet connection.

Of course, if the phone is under the snow surface, it will be very hard to find. A metal detector might be really helpful if you want to continue the search.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2023 5:16 PM in response to DeerValleyResortParkCityUT

Find My displays an approximate location of the phone if the battery on the phone has not run down and the phone has an Internet connection.

Of course, if the phone is under the snow surface, it will be very hard to find. A metal detector might be really helpful if you want to continue the search.

Feb 4, 2023 5:48 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Thank you, did not find on my iphone

the GPS tracking setting.

it only says if battery is empty, no WiFi

and cellular network available, yet SIM card

is in the Phone, a satellite tracking will be available 🧐 !?

The iPhone is over nite on the skies lopes,

hoping the battery will not ran out.

The Ski Patrol will try tomorrow to locate

the iPhone 10 with help of Pictured location and a metal detector 🌷🌝.

Wishing them success.

Thank you for your info about GPS Location Tracking, which I could not find on my iPhone 14 pro Max.

Martin.

GPS coordinates available from Apple, lost iPhone 10 at sky slope. Picture of approximate location did not let find the phone today !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.