You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why should I pay ICloud please this is my new phone and I have 125GB

The

iPhone 14, 16

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 7:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 7:43 PM

This is my new 14 pro iPhone I was bought last on November, 2022. I’m studying some courses in Ontario, I have an online class Monday to Thursday. When I go to the online class after I can’t find my assignments and assessments. My teacher send me linked to the Google meet, when I click it sometimes not working. Please help me my education.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 4, 2023 7:43 PM in response to geethani166

This is my new 14 pro iPhone I was bought last on November, 2022. I’m studying some courses in Ontario, I have an online class Monday to Thursday. When I go to the online class after I can’t find my assignments and assessments. My teacher send me linked to the Google meet, when I click it sometimes not working. Please help me my education.

Feb 4, 2023 8:10 PM in response to geethani166

geethani166 Said:

"This is my new 14 pro iPhone I was bought last on November, 2022. I’m studying some courses in Ontario, I have an online class Monday to Thursday. When I go to the online class after I can’t find my assignments and assessments.[...]"

-------

Accessing Items in iCloud:

A. Try Downloading All of iCloud:

Have Access to a Computer? If not, ask someone if you may use their Computer (with their permission, of course. Once you get access to a Computer, use my user tip to download all of iCloudGetting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

B. View iCloud Directly:

Go here, and see if you can access these directly form iCloud: https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive

Why should I pay ICloud please this is my new phone and I have 125GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.