Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm having trouble connecting my MacBook Air to WiFi

I have tried all these options to try to get my MacBook Air to stay connected to the internet. It will connect to the wifi for anywhere from 2-20 minutes and then disconnect and not connect again until at least an hour later. Then the cycle starts again.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 8:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 5:14 AM

Hi,

Try to check your MacBook Air WiFi hardware with Apple Diagnostics if it reports WiFi related error.

Use Apple Diagnostics to test your Mac - Apple Support

if it doesn't help or error reported, take your MacBook Air to your local retail AppleStore, Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service Provider to be examined your MacBook Pro there.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Find Locations - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2023 5:14 AM in response to lolomahala

Hi,

Try to check your MacBook Air WiFi hardware with Apple Diagnostics if it reports WiFi related error.

Use Apple Diagnostics to test your Mac - Apple Support

if it doesn't help or error reported, take your MacBook Air to your local retail AppleStore, Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service Provider to be examined your MacBook Pro there.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Find Locations - Apple

I'm having trouble connecting my MacBook Air to WiFi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.