Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomeKit not responding and AirPlay not working

All,

For a while the temperature and humidity sensors on one of my HomePod Minis was not responding. Not the biggest deal in the world. I reset that homepod and rebooted my router for good measure. Now HomeKit is completely b0rked.

Details:

• homekit hub - had tried HomePod minis and Apple TV (latest)
  • All are on 16.3
  • I did update to the new architecture when 16.2 was released.
  • Have done multiple reboots of everything.
  • Cannot airplay from iphone or ipad to homepods
  • All homekit accessories are 'no response'

Apple support suggested readding all my devices (yes really). I try with one Eve Room - but it could not re-add the device 'accessory not found'.

Anyone else had similar?

HomePod mini, 16

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 12:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 12:24 AM

AirPlay 2–compatible TVs and other Products --> See all AirPlay 2–enabled smart TVs

If you find your device in the link provided above then --> Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your ...

Else Plug a Lightning Digital AV Adapter or Lightning to VGA Adapter into the charging port on the bottom of iPhone. Connect an HDMI or VGA cable to the adapter. Connect the other end of the HDMI or VGA cable to the monitor, TV, or projector. If necessary, switch to the correct video source on the monitor, TV, or projector.

Connect iPhone to a display with a cable - Apple Support (IN)

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2023 12:24 AM in response to gothwin

AirPlay 2–compatible TVs and other Products --> See all AirPlay 2–enabled smart TVs

If you find your device in the link provided above then --> Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your ...

Else Plug a Lightning Digital AV Adapter or Lightning to VGA Adapter into the charging port on the bottom of iPhone. Connect an HDMI or VGA cable to the adapter. Connect the other end of the HDMI or VGA cable to the monitor, TV, or projector. If necessary, switch to the correct video source on the monitor, TV, or projector.

Connect iPhone to a display with a cable - Apple Support (IN)

HomeKit not responding and AirPlay not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.