Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Im planning to buy iphone 14promax later i have to exchange the phone to upcoming phone

If i needed to buy 15 promax... I f i have 14pro max i wanted to upgrade the phone,

To 15 pro max.. so, how much i have to pay for the phone?

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 2:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 4:21 AM

Phone 15 is not out until it is announced and not until the Fall at the earliest. No prices are known.

When and if 15 is announced it would be unusual to trade-in an iphone 14 unless you have a special deal (USA normally). You would get far better deal by selling the old one privately.

1 reply

Im planning to buy iphone 14promax later i have to exchange the phone to upcoming phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.