Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to know what you do wh n you have a finance app at two places one at yahoo finance and one at google

I need to know what to do when you have tewo finance apps you use one at yahoo that was connected to Donnelly and Edgar treasury and one at google

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 12:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 6:39 PM

Patrickhardy306 Said:

"I need to know what to do when you have tewo finance apps you use one at yahoo that was connected to Donnelly and Edgar treasury and one at google"

-------

Troubleshooting Finance Apps:

Being a feature of the app, contact the Developer of the app. You'll find their Contact Us info in the app's site of the App Store.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2023 6:39 PM in response to Patrickhardy306

Patrickhardy306 Said:

"I need to know what to do when you have tewo finance apps you use one at yahoo that was connected to Donnelly and Edgar treasury and one at google"

-------

Troubleshooting Finance Apps:

Being a feature of the app, contact the Developer of the app. You'll find their Contact Us info in the app's site of the App Store.

I need to know what you do wh n you have a finance app at two places one at yahoo finance and one at google

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.