Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I bought a selfie stick and I paired it fast but It won't take photo and I tried on 2 different iphones still dont work in both what will I do? any help? thank you

I bought a selfie stick and I paired it quickly but the problem is when I use the remote I can't take photos and the remote is fully charged.This is the second selfie stick that I bought with the same problem and I was thinking the problem is not the selfie stick but its in my iphone? please help as I don't like to replace this second selfie stick. Thank you

iPhone 11

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 4:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 10:18 PM

Probably you are using third-party apps and a third-party device.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website or a product then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host or the manufacturer directly. Here is how

• To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support
  • To contact a web publisher —> Scroll Down to the bottom of the web page. You will find: Contact Us, Help Center, Support, Terms of use, etc.
  • To contact the Manufacturer --> Please read the manual that may have come along with the product.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2023 10:18 PM in response to corylady

Probably you are using third-party apps and a third-party device.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website or a product then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host or the manufacturer directly. Here is how

• To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support
  • To contact a web publisher —> Scroll Down to the bottom of the web page. You will find: Contact Us, Help Center, Support, Terms of use, etc.
  • To contact the Manufacturer --> Please read the manual that may have come along with the product.

Hi I bought a selfie stick and I paired it fast but It won't take photo and I tried on 2 different iphones still dont work in both what will I do? any help? thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.