Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch ultra connect and disconnect Wi-Fi random

I have two iPhone and Apple Watch ultra.

iPhone 8

iphone 14 pro max

I use iPhone 8 for calling, hotspot , and I use iPhone 14 for everything else.

when I pair Watch to iPhone 8, Watch Wi-Fi connect automatically, when I pair Apple Watch to iPhone 14, Watch Wi-Fi disconnect random, even I connect Watch Wi-Fi manually, disconnect automatically after minutes and not connect again.

only when I force restart Watch, Wi-Fi watch connect automatically, but also disconnect after minutes and not connected automatically again.

please, I need help because I do almost thing : reset iPhone and Watch , reset network settings, but nothing.

thanks

Apple Watch Ultra, watchOS 9

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 2:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 5:35 AM

I found solution here …

About Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and cellular on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

In short, basically, there is no problem at all.

Only the Apple Watch chooses the most efficient-power connection.

First, Bluetooth, second, Wi-Fi, third, cell network.

So don't connect to Wi-Fi except when needed.

4 replies

Feb 7, 2023 2:59 PM in response to ncceyad1971

Hi ncceyad1971,

We'll be glad to look into this with you further. To start, your Apple Watch can only be paired to one iPhone at a time. If you're moving it back and forth between two models, this may explain why you're experiencing this.

In order to pair a watch, it would need to be completely reset and paired each time you switch to the other phone as outlined in Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone - Apple Support

It's likely that it is paired to the iPhone 8, and not the 14 if you aren't doing this process each time you move the watch from one iPhone to the other.

We hope this helps.

Cheers.

Apple Watch ultra connect and disconnect Wi-Fi random

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.