Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I initiate use of my NEW password to go back to receiving emails on my phone??

Now that I changed my password, how do I receive emails again on my iphone 14?

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 7:22 AM

What password did you change? Your Apple ID password→What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support. But note that normally this is no longer required; you just have to log in with the new password when prompted.

If it was an email password you can go to Settings/Mail/Accounts, tap on the account and edit both incoming and outgoing passwords. But if the account is not a POP3 account (it will say what it is when you tap on the account) the easiest solution is delete the account, restart your phone, and add the account back.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2023 7:22 AM in response to LexusLoser1

What password did you change? Your Apple ID password→What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support. But note that normally this is no longer required; you just have to log in with the new password when prompted.

If it was an email password you can go to Settings/Mail/Accounts, tap on the account and edit both incoming and outgoing passwords. But if the account is not a POP3 account (it will say what it is when you tap on the account) the easiest solution is delete the account, restart your phone, and add the account back.

How can I initiate use of my NEW password to go back to receiving emails on my phone??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.