Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weather app

I used to be able to see hourly details for weather in my area for about five days. I would just select the day and it would expand to show me hourly weather. I cannot do that now. I find that my weather app is not as useful to me now.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 7:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 7:38 AM

Tap on any day and it will show a graph of temperatures (or other information) throughout the day. The main page also shows a horizontal bar with the temperature range for each day.

If yo slide your finger across the graph it will display the temperature for each hour, taken from the graph.

And if you tap on the icon I circled you can change the display to any weather parameter you want to view.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2023 7:38 AM in response to Annquestions

Tap on any day and it will show a graph of temperatures (or other information) throughout the day. The main page also shows a horizontal bar with the temperature range for each day.

If yo slide your finger across the graph it will display the temperature for each hour, taken from the graph.

And if you tap on the icon I circled you can change the display to any weather parameter you want to view.

Weather app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.