Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to recover my account

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 9:24 AM

Hello Aalaqasim!

If someone has gained access to your Apple ID, you'll want to make sure to follow all the steps on this page to keep the information on your account secure: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support.

You also mentioned your Account Security questions. After you gain access to your account, you can follow these steps as needed to reset the account security questions for your Apple ID: If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions.

As far as account recovery goes, this may be the best step if you cannot access your Apple ID or reset the password due to the security questions. Here are steps to help with starting the account recovery process: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password.

Note the following:

For security reasons, it might take several days or longer before you can use your account again. We know this delay is inconvenient, but it's important so that we can keep your account and information safe.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2023 9:24 AM in response to Aalaqasim

Hello Aalaqasim!

If someone has gained access to your Apple ID, you'll want to make sure to follow all the steps on this page to keep the information on your account secure: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support.

You also mentioned your Account Security questions. After you gain access to your account, you can follow these steps as needed to reset the account security questions for your Apple ID: If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions.

As far as account recovery goes, this may be the best step if you cannot access your Apple ID or reset the password due to the security questions. Here are steps to help with starting the account recovery process: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password.

Note the following:

For security reasons, it might take several days or longer before you can use your account again. We know this delay is inconvenient, but it's important so that we can keep your account and information safe.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.