Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 Pro Max continually freezing whilst using it. Worst iPhone for bugs that I have used.

My iPhone 14 Pro Max is continually freezing whilst using it.

if anyone has useful suggestions about a possible fix, please can you share. Thanks

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 10:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 6:14 PM

Thanks for posting in the Apple Sports Community SarasotaFoodLover05,

If you're encountering issues with your iPhone becoming slow, the following page offers the best steps to help you resolve it: If your iPhone or iPad is running slow

If an app is becoming unresponsive, use the steps outlined here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

In cases where you're unable to force an app to quit, or get your iPhone to respond in any way, you can force the device to restart: Restart your iPhone

We hope this helps!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2023 6:14 PM in response to SarasotaFoodLover05

Thanks for posting in the Apple Sports Community SarasotaFoodLover05,

If you're encountering issues with your iPhone becoming slow, the following page offers the best steps to help you resolve it: If your iPhone or iPad is running slow

If an app is becoming unresponsive, use the steps outlined here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

In cases where you're unable to force an app to quit, or get your iPhone to respond in any way, you can force the device to restart: Restart your iPhone

We hope this helps!

iPhone 14 Pro Max continually freezing whilst using it. Worst iPhone for bugs that I have used.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.