Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No network connection

I have lost network connection on a new iphone13 mini

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 2:26 PM

If you have lost cellular connectivity and have discussed this with your carrier, then perform the "no service" steps linked below, then contact Apple Support and discuss your options and alternatives. If the "no service" does not resolve this, use the Support link in the lower left corner of this webpage, and select Chat or Call, as and if available.

If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2023 2:26 PM in response to Gronso

If you have lost cellular connectivity and have discussed this with your carrier, then perform the "no service" steps linked below, then contact Apple Support and discuss your options and alternatives. If the "no service" does not resolve this, use the Support link in the lower left corner of this webpage, and select Chat or Call, as and if available.

If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Feb 6, 2023 5:27 PM in response to Gronso

I first tried almost everything incl restart and delete the whole phone nd restore it with no sucsess. Later this evening i tried once again to put out selektion of network from automatic to individual choice and this time i let it bee for half an hour ans suddenly tje connection was restored

No network connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.