Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can’t find “i “ icon on my apple watch so that i can pair it with my iphone

I can’t find the “i” icon on my apple watch

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 8

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 9:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 2:17 PM

Below is the method to pair your Watch You probably need to erase the Watch first

Simple erase without phone

Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps. (select the watch OS version)

Erase Apple Watch – Apple Support

Erasing all content and settings this way erases all media, data, and settings from your Apple Watch, but it does not remove Activation Lock if it has one.

Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again. Set up your Apple Watch – Apple Support (UK)

When asked set up as new..

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2023 2:17 PM in response to danellah83

Below is the method to pair your Watch You probably need to erase the Watch first

Simple erase without phone

Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps. (select the watch OS version)

Erase Apple Watch – Apple Support

Erasing all content and settings this way erases all media, data, and settings from your Apple Watch, but it does not remove Activation Lock if it has one.

Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again. Set up your Apple Watch – Apple Support (UK)

When asked set up as new..

i can’t find “i “ icon on my apple watch so that i can pair it with my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.