Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to buy space

I want to buy space at my iCloud

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 1:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 1:22 AM

Remember that you will not get more space internally on your iPhone by purchasing more space in iCloud. Apps, photos, music etc. will still take up space in your iPhone's memory. iCloud will just be extra space where you can have all your stuff backed up.

You can read more specifically what the difference is between iCloud and Internal Storage here:

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

If you want to buy more space in iCloud and upgrade to iCloud+ see here:

Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2023 1:22 AM in response to Mayor111

Remember that you will not get more space internally on your iPhone by purchasing more space in iCloud. Apps, photos, music etc. will still take up space in your iPhone's memory. iCloud will just be extra space where you can have all your stuff backed up.

You can read more specifically what the difference is between iCloud and Internal Storage here:

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

If you want to buy more space in iCloud and upgrade to iCloud+ see here:

Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

I want to buy space

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.