Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover old account

So I forgot my apple email address and password don't have the phone anymore and would like to recover the stuff on the account I made a new email address and signed up for apple id again how do I get access to my old account I still remember the phone number but don't have that number anymore

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 2:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 4:24 AM

I forgot my apple email address and password

but don't have that number anymore

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery ( How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2023 4:24 AM in response to Joe91up

I forgot my apple email address and password

but don't have that number anymore

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery ( How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

Feb 7, 2023 4:30 AM in response to Joe91up

You'll never get it back. I have an old account that I'd forgotten the password to - tried all the questions/hints - none worked and it locked the account for security reasons! I subsequently found the password, but it still won't let me in until I respond to an email they've sent to the locked account .... catch 22. I can't log in to get the email - and I can't read the email until I log in ... moral to this is to never use an Apple email for an Apple account, because you'll be locked out of both at same time.

Recover old account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.