Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I buy an InGame purchase of an app using my Apple giftcard, will my family organiser be able to see that I made that purchase?

I have an apple giftcard that I wanted to use for an ingame purchase. But I was wondering if the family organiser can see that I bought something using the apple giftcard, I am an adult in the family sharing thing and ask to buy is off. Does that mean the family organiser wont get a notification or will get a notification either way?

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 4:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 8:15 AM

My understanding is the organizer will only see items if they are charged to the organizer's payment type. If your purchases can be paid for entirely with your own personal balance then the Organizer won't see the purchase.

Similar questions

3 replies

When I buy an InGame purchase of an app using my Apple giftcard, will my family organiser be able to see that I made that purchase?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.