Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete a birthday from my calendar and contact?

How do I delete a Chinese birthday from my calendar and contact?

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 6:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 6:40 AM

My first thought would be to look up that contact in Contacts.

Once you get them pulled up, look and see if there is a birthday showing for them. If there is, and you don't want it, click Edit in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and then scroll down and delete the birthday.

There is another possibility though...

The birthday could be coming from an outside synced calendar (i.e. Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, or gmail). You'd need to find it in the outside calendar and delete it from there so that it won't sync into your phone's calendar.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2023 6:40 AM in response to jgizellap0618

My first thought would be to look up that contact in Contacts.

Once you get them pulled up, look and see if there is a birthday showing for them. If there is, and you don't want it, click Edit in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and then scroll down and delete the birthday.

There is another possibility though...

The birthday could be coming from an outside synced calendar (i.e. Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, or gmail). You'd need to find it in the outside calendar and delete it from there so that it won't sync into your phone's calendar.

How do I delete a birthday from my calendar and contact?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.