Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro does not receive signal from Antelope Thunderbolt, Driver (but it is not, the Antelope Driver)

Hi, how are you? Good morning. First of all, I want to tell you that this message is written with a translator because I don't speak English. I hope you can understand it well.

The point is that I bought a Mac Studio M1 a month ago and I'm having problems with my Antelope Orion 2017 revision card. A very curious thing happens to me, the card inputs in the ANTELOPE control panel register input , but when I select in Logic inputs that have a signal, Logic does not receive a signal. I also can't change the sample rate from within Logic, so I found that by going to the Antelope control panel and reinstalling the Antelope Thunderbolt Driver, the Logic inputs worked again.

At first I wrote to the people of ANTELOPE (they treated me very well), and after trying several Driver reinstallations of their system, Rebooting the device and making a remote connection to my computer to check my system (actually I say that it was tried everything possible within the reach of ANTELOPE). We came to the conclusion that it was not the Antelope Driver, we already tried another DAW (REAPER) and if the signals entered correctly and without any problem, the same person from ANTELOPE recommended me to write in this forum to see if anyone had any information or someone had this happen to him.

So here I am a bit desperate, since every time I go to work I have to open the ANTILOPE launcher uninstall the Thunderbolt Driver and reinstall it so that the Logic inputs receive the signal from the device, OR be able to change the sample rate from Logic.

Could someone help me somehow?

My system is clean clean as all I have installed is Logic and the Antelope software. I have a month with this team.

Mac Studio, 2022, M1 Max

32GB RAM OS X Ventura 13 2

Logic pro 10.7.7

GREETINGS AND THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

Mac Studio, macOS 13.2

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 5:45 AM

If Antelope can't get their own product to work, I'm not sure anyone else will. They know more about that than anyone, they made the thing. Their web page says the revision is a Windows driver, no mention of Mac support. I find that odd.

2 replies

Feb 9, 2023 6:20 AM in response to BenB

No. As I commented in my post, the Thunderbolt driver works perfectly with other DAWs without problem, REAPER AND STUDIO ONE were the ones that were tested... even with Logic after restarting the driver from the Antelop Launcher it works perfectly... just It's in that order, start Launcher, start Logic and reinstall the Thunderbolt driver... Obviously I suppose it only happens to me... :-(

But yes, it's very strange.

Thanks for your answer.

Logic Pro does not receive signal from Antelope Thunderbolt, Driver (but it is not, the Antelope Driver)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.