Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i enable in my stolen iphone the find my iphone diabled by the thief

iPhone SE (Gen 3)

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 7:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 7:38 PM

Find My can be enabled only if you have the iPhone in your possession. If your iPhone has been lost or stolen and you cannot locate it in Find My on another device or iCloud.com, then you are not going to be able to activate Find My remotely.

Review the following guide published by Apple 👉 If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2023 7:38 PM in response to Apple9148

Find My can be enabled only if you have the iPhone in your possession. If your iPhone has been lost or stolen and you cannot locate it in Find My on another device or iCloud.com, then you are not going to be able to activate Find My remotely.

Review the following guide published by Apple 👉 If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Axel F.

Feb 7, 2023 7:44 PM in response to Apple9148

First, the thief could not have disabled FindMy w/o knowing your passcode.

Next, there is no way to remotely enable FindMy. It must be turned “on/off” with the phone in-hand.

Finally, theives are very good at preventing you from tracking your phone.

So … the reality is that you’ll never see the phone again and you need to move-on, starting w/ these steps:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Feb 7, 2023 7:48 PM in response to Apple9148

how can i enable in my stolen iphone the find my iphone

Find My must be enabled on your phone......before.....the phone is lost or stolen.

iphone diabled by the thief

Not possible for a thief to access, change or disable anything on your phone if you had the phone passcode protected. No way that anyone can guess your passcode in less than 10 tries.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.