Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I unlock my iPhone's passcode if someone put a new pin?

How can I unlock my passcode if someone put a new pin

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 8:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 8:11 PM

You will have to reset the passcode to your iPhone by following the instructions in this guide published by Apple 👉  If you forgot the passcode or if your iPhone has been disabled. You will need a computer to execute this procedure and all the data on your iPhone will be erased.

Hopefully, you have a backup created on 👉 iCloud and/or on a computer. If you do then, you can 👉Restore your iPhone from the backup file once your passcode has been reset and the iPhone has been returned to factory settings by the procedure in the link above.

If your iPhone or iPad has iOS 15.2 or higher installed, then review this guide published by Apple 👉How to remove your iPhone passcode without a computer

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2023 8:11 PM in response to Naebaby_

You will have to reset the passcode to your iPhone by following the instructions in this guide published by Apple 👉  If you forgot the passcode or if your iPhone has been disabled. You will need a computer to execute this procedure and all the data on your iPhone will be erased.

Hopefully, you have a backup created on 👉 iCloud and/or on a computer. If you do then, you can 👉Restore your iPhone from the backup file once your passcode has been reset and the iPhone has been returned to factory settings by the procedure in the link above.

If your iPhone or iPad has iOS 15.2 or higher installed, then review this guide published by Apple 👉How to remove your iPhone passcode without a computer

Axel F.

Feb 7, 2023 8:38 PM in response to Naebaby_

Naebaby_ Said:

"How can I unlock my passcode if someone put a new pin"

-------

Re-Changing the Passcode:

A. Ask the Changer to Change it Back:

Ask the person who changes the passcode to what it should be. Is that not an option?

B. Take this to an Apple Store:

You'd setup a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store, taking it in for service. Bring along a proof of purchase, such as the original receipt, or the original packaging.

How can I unlock my iPhone's passcode if someone put a new pin?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.