Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad

I just started college and I want to know what's the best iPad option you guys think will work and I do have a question whether if there are discounts for students or not

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 8:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 10:36 PM

Re: what's the best iPad option you guys think will work

Depends on your work and study habits and needs, & how intensive your tech work-load, apps needed, etc., etc. Also: what weight you are willing to carry back ad forth to college etc., what pricing is acceptable .... maybe chat with someone at an Apple store first, and check out the range of iPads .. or compare online: iPad - Compare Models - Apple

Re Student discount on iPad.

It may depend on which country you are in, and whether you buy online, or in a Store.

(Eg: Some countries / stores / may have their own promotions.

Apple online: US $ Education Pricing and Student Discounts - Education - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2023 10:36 PM in response to Merlin1226

Re: what's the best iPad option you guys think will work

Depends on your work and study habits and needs, & how intensive your tech work-load, apps needed, etc., etc. Also: what weight you are willing to carry back ad forth to college etc., what pricing is acceptable .... maybe chat with someone at an Apple store first, and check out the range of iPads .. or compare online: iPad - Compare Models - Apple

Re Student discount on iPad.

It may depend on which country you are in, and whether you buy online, or in a Store.

(Eg: Some countries / stores / may have their own promotions.

Apple online: US $ Education Pricing and Student Discounts - Education - Apple

iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.