Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calling

When I open speaker when i make call the person who i am talking with hear my voice comes and goes

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 8:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 5:26 PM

Hey there Salmamohamed20,

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like there might be an issue with one of the microphones on your iPhone. To help us determine if that's the case we can use the steps outlined in the Apple Support article If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working - Apple Support. They're designed to help isolate an issue with the microphones, and resolve it if possible.

Should the issue continue after that, you'll want to partner with Apple Support. They will have the necessary tools and resources to further assist with the issue. You can do that here: Get Support.

Best!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2023 5:26 PM in response to Salmamohamed20

Hey there Salmamohamed20,

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like there might be an issue with one of the microphones on your iPhone. To help us determine if that's the case we can use the steps outlined in the Apple Support article If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working - Apple Support. They're designed to help isolate an issue with the microphones, and resolve it if possible.

Should the issue continue after that, you'll want to partner with Apple Support. They will have the necessary tools and resources to further assist with the issue. You can do that here: Get Support.

Best!

Calling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.