Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In my wallet I can only add a credit/debit card or travel pass, how do I add other cards when the sign doesn’t give me any other options?

My Apple wallet + add symbol only gives me the option to add a debit/credit card or travel pass. How can I add others card’s please?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 12:55 PM

What other type of card are you trying to add?

For a driver's license you need to have one from a supported US state (Colorado, Arizona or Maryland only at this time), and to follow the steps in the support document you came from to add it.

If you are trying to add a many other type of card, its usually done through the card issuers own app, email or QR code. click here ➜ Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2023 12:55 PM in response to ChrissyGneedshelp

What other type of card are you trying to add?

For a driver's license you need to have one from a supported US state (Colorado, Arizona or Maryland only at this time), and to follow the steps in the support document you came from to add it.

If you are trying to add a many other type of card, its usually done through the card issuers own app, email or QR code. click here ➜ Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

In my wallet I can only add a credit/debit card or travel pass, how do I add other cards when the sign doesn’t give me any other options?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.