Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All Inboxes

ALL INBOXES is only showing new unread emails. It is not retaining the full list of emails from my 4 accounts

iMac 21.5″, macOS 13.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 10:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 5:11 PM

There's a button at the top of the inbox that filters for unread emails - at least, that's what it does on my email. It looks like this:

Try clicking on that, especially if it is blue . I had this problem and couldn't figure it out until I clicked on this by accident.

5 replies

Feb 11, 2023 11:36 AM in response to Dorelle

Hi Dorelle,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. If you are having issues with your emails, here are a few steps that may be useful:

1. Restart your device to see if the issue is still there: Shut down or restart your Mac - Apple Support

2. Confirm that your device is using the most recent software to rule out the older one: Update macOS on Mac - Apple Support

3. Try the steps here to see if they help: Troubleshoot email problems in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

4. Contact Apple Support here if you need further support: Contact - Official Apple Support

Have a great day.

All Inboxes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.