You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gaming mic on problem

Every time I turn on mic, to talk to friends in game, the stereo soynd stops working. When i play pubG, free fire, any other mic supporting gaming, i need to hear footsteps and fire shots directions clearly, but every time i turn on mic, i cannot hear footsteps or other sounds directionally, i hear them in both my earplugs. But when my mic is off the stereo sound starts working. Why is this problem only occurring when i turn on mic! And i have asked other iphone users no one else is facing this issue, its only happening with me! Whats the solution?!

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 11:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 12:56 AM

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third party apps then please contact the app developer directly --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

1 reply

Gaming mic on problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.