You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to stop "undo send" in mail

I have noticed big delays in mail leaving my iPhone and have occasionally shut down Mail on my Mac before the mail went out, only to notice the yet to be sent mail sitting in the Outbox more than 12 hours later. This was not happening before this new "Undo Send" feature, which I do not even need.

How do I turn off "Undo Send"? I would like to go back to the way things were before this feature was added.

Is there a way to get rid of "Undo Send"?

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 2:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 2:19 PM

Open Mail's settings and click on the Composing tab. Change the drop-down menu choice for Undo send delay to Off.

10 replies

Feb 10, 2023 1:47 PM in response to tutlek

If the issue pertains to the Computer Specifically and Only.

To Achieve Exactly and I quote " Return mail to before the "undo send" became available. I tried this what you showed above and it does not really do that. "Undo send" appears again. "

This would require Downgrading to a previous version of macOS Before Ventura.

If that is what the user actually what's, advise in a reply to this posting

We maybe able to offer methods to do this

how to stop "undo send" in mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.