Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari not connecting to the internet

Safari isn’t connecting to the internet after a Ventura 13.2 upgrade. Anyone else having issues?

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 11:01 AM

7 replies

Feb 13, 2023 11:56 AM in response to rdwilkins

I had this issue, too, after upgrading to Ventura 13.2. Also couldn't get to the app store, and everything else was slowwww. I was poking around and found a filter on my network (System Settings > Network > Filters) called Little Snitch. Don't know why it's there, but it was active. I disabled it and everything started working again.

Feb 13, 2023 12:52 PM in response to SueRNC

SueRNC wrote:

I was poking around and found a filter on my network (System Settings > Network > Filters) called Little Snitch. Don't know why it's there, but it was active. I disabled it and everything started working again.

FYI ... Little Snitch is a software firewall application. It is not a native macOS app and would need to be installed. Having it enabled, and depending on how it was configured, could simply explain the issue you were experiencing on your Mac.

Also, FYI, macOS already has two types of software firewalls built-in, but are disabled by default.

Safari not connecting to the internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.