Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with music on macbook

updated the country in the apple id and now the music does not play on the laptop, it says that it is not available in this region, although it says Britain everywhere, the payment went well.on the phone, the songs play well, on the laptop it beats changing the region. ID is the same everywhere.(

MacBook Air, macOS 13.2

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 12:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 1:41 PM

Hey Uliasichka,

I understand that you changed your Apple ID region. I'll be happy to help you with that.

When changing the region of your account, this means the account is subjected to regulatory changes. This might result in unplayable content.

You might find a resolution in this article Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2023 1:41 PM in response to Uliasichka

Hey Uliasichka,

I understand that you changed your Apple ID region. I'll be happy to help you with that.

When changing the region of your account, this means the account is subjected to regulatory changes. This might result in unplayable content.

You might find a resolution in this article Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support

Problem with music on macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.