Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t download any apps

Why can’t I down load any apps from the App Store

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 1:47 PM

Hey Closo5280,

I understand that you can't download apps at this moment. I can understand this is really annoying. I'll be happy to help.

Could you try following these steps: If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If this doesn't resolve your issue, can you provide me with additional information regarding this issue.

Cheers,

Daan

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2023 1:47 PM in response to Closo5280

Hey Closo5280,

I understand that you can't download apps at this moment. I can understand this is really annoying. I'll be happy to help.

Could you try following these steps: If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If this doesn't resolve your issue, can you provide me with additional information regarding this issue.

Cheers,

Daan

Can’t download any apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.