Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Enlarged print on watch face

I have a new i watch 8, after charging the face print is extremely large making it unable to access watch. It shows when rising to set. I’ll shaken a bit and regular face shows but I still can’t access.

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 2:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 9:10 AM

You have found the Zoom feature! It's pretty cool, except when you don't want it. To get back to normal view, use two fingers to double tap the face. The two-finger-double-tap will zoom it again. When zoomed, you can move around the dial by dragging with two fingers. 

To turn off the zoom feature, press the crown to go to Settings>Accessibility>Zoom and shift off. If you scroll down a bit, you can set the amount of zoom. It's great for when you wake up in the middle of the night, dilated pupils, no glasses, and you want to know the time and temperature.

I have mine set to zoom a little bit when I double tap. But sometimes it just decides to go giant size for no apparent reason. Blind ghosts?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2023 9:10 AM in response to Newbiewatch8

You have found the Zoom feature! It's pretty cool, except when you don't want it. To get back to normal view, use two fingers to double tap the face. The two-finger-double-tap will zoom it again. When zoomed, you can move around the dial by dragging with two fingers. 

To turn off the zoom feature, press the crown to go to Settings>Accessibility>Zoom and shift off. If you scroll down a bit, you can set the amount of zoom. It's great for when you wake up in the middle of the night, dilated pupils, no glasses, and you want to know the time and temperature.

I have mine set to zoom a little bit when I double tap. But sometimes it just decides to go giant size for no apparent reason. Blind ghosts?

Enlarged print on watch face

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.