Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 8 battery replacement. Can i bring my phone in for a battery replacement?

iphone 8 battery replacement. Can i bring my phone in for a battery replacement?

iPhone 8, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 7:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 7:51 AM

Go to this web site for information about how to request battery service for your iPhone: iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

For cost and availability, enter your model information in the "Get an estimate" box at the bottom.

Is it really time to change your battery? See this excerpt from: Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

"A normal battery is designed to retain up to 80% of its original capacity at 500 complete charge cycles when operating under normal conditions. The one-year warranty includes service coverage for a defective battery. If it is out of warranty, Apple offers battery service for a charge."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2023 7:51 AM in response to 750Norton-

Go to this web site for information about how to request battery service for your iPhone: iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

For cost and availability, enter your model information in the "Get an estimate" box at the bottom.

Is it really time to change your battery? See this excerpt from: Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

"A normal battery is designed to retain up to 80% of its original capacity at 500 complete charge cycles when operating under normal conditions. The one-year warranty includes service coverage for a defective battery. If it is out of warranty, Apple offers battery service for a charge."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.