Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Am not able to update my iphone

Why am I not able to update my iphone

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 3:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 3:51 PM

Your iPhone 7 Plus can update as far as iOS 15.7.3

Here are two different ways to ensure the highest iOS that your device will support is installed on your device.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch wirelessly. Click here --> Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Here are instructions about how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Finder on a Mac computer --> Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Finder - Apple Support

Make sure you are following the directions carefully.

If your Apple mobile device won't update, read this support article --> If your iPhone or iPad won't update - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2023 3:51 PM in response to Jeffreyanna

Your iPhone 7 Plus can update as far as iOS 15.7.3

Here are two different ways to ensure the highest iOS that your device will support is installed on your device.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch wirelessly. Click here --> Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Here are instructions about how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Finder on a Mac computer --> Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Finder - Apple Support

Make sure you are following the directions carefully.

If your Apple mobile device won't update, read this support article --> If your iPhone or iPad won't update - Apple Support

Am not able to update my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.