Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unauthorized charge on my account

I been charged 2.99 on my account and I did not authorize that

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 4:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 4:40 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

or go to Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2023 4:40 PM in response to Mnunez1230

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

or go to Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Feb 11, 2023 9:27 AM in response to Mnunez1230

Near the top of the first page that FoxFifth links is a way to check your Apple purchase history.

If that does NOT show the charge, it is possible that someone has illegally gained access to your credit card number and is pretending to be Apple. It happened to my wife, where the criminals spoofed another major US retailer.

If there is NO corresponding entry in you Apple purchase history, only contacting your card issuer or bank can fix that. When my wife had the problem, American Express had the charges identified as fraudulent, erased the charges, and issued Mrs AJ a new card number, all in just over 24 hours.

So you MUST get your card issuer involved before larger charges show up.

Unauthorized charge on my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.