Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Headphone volume warning / limitation without headphones

The volume on my iPhone turned down albeit I´m not using headphones. I only have the phone and amplifier connected by cable, for this reason in order to get the best signal the iPhone volume must be high.

Is there any way to stop this stupid headphone level warning and limitation ?

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 10:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 10:59 AM

Hello dissapointedafter20years,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We want to help you get the most from your iPhone and using headphones.

We can understand wanting to not see this message but this is a safety standard required by your local regulations, see here:

"Due to regulations and safety standards, headphone notifications can't be turned off in certain countries or regions."

This Apple Support page has the full details: Headphone notifications on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2023 10:59 AM in response to dissapointedafter20years

Hello dissapointedafter20years,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We want to help you get the most from your iPhone and using headphones.

We can understand wanting to not see this message but this is a safety standard required by your local regulations, see here:

"Due to regulations and safety standards, headphone notifications can't be turned off in certain countries or regions."

This Apple Support page has the full details: Headphone notifications on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Feb 13, 2023 10:32 PM in response to justin_900

Thank you for the answer, but as I wrote : This sound limitation happens albeit I DONT USE HEADPHONES ! Just because somebody is using cable instead of Bluetooth does not automatically means that headphones are used. As I wrote it`s connected with a amplifier ( what needs maximum output for good sound quality ), no country has nothing against this.

So it has nothing to do with country regulations but with misinterpretation when the iPone is connected to another device by cable and resulting sound limitation.

Besides Apple just write :

But what countries are this ? They are nowhere specified - could you name them please?

Headphone volume warning / limitation without headphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.