Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store problems

When I go to the App Store app on my iMac , all my purchases show a cloud symbol, there are no updates to the apps available and if I click "account information" it says cant connect to the App Store . If I click the cloud symbol nothing happens. I can download new purchases from the App Store OK. Everything is OK on my MacBook and it displays updates and account information as normal so there is no issue with connection to the App Store or my internet connection. Anyone else seen this situation and can help?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 11:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 1:53 AM

iMac 27″

Try restarting your iMac first.

If it doesn't help, please check again for sure:

Check the status of your network on Mac -> Check the status of your network on Mac - Apple Support

If your Mac isn't connecting to the internet over Wi-Fi

If your Mac isn't connecting to the internet over Wi-Fi - Apple Support

Use network locations on Mac -> Use network locations on Mac

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Turn Off third-party security software.

Click here for more support and assistance.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2023 1:53 AM in response to Stevenmuir

iMac 27″

Try restarting your iMac first.

If it doesn't help, please check again for sure:

Check the status of your network on Mac -> Check the status of your network on Mac - Apple Support

If your Mac isn't connecting to the internet over Wi-Fi

If your Mac isn't connecting to the internet over Wi-Fi - Apple Support

Use network locations on Mac -> Use network locations on Mac

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Turn Off third-party security software.

Click here for more support and assistance.

App Store problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.