Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How i can upgrade my phone

How i can update my phone

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 11:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 4:25 AM

Hello,

Here are two different ways to ensure the highest iOS that your device will support is installed on your device.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch wirelessly. Click here --> Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Here are instructions about how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Finder on a Mac computer --> Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Finder - Apple Support

Your iPhone 7 can update as far as iOS 15.7.3

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2023 4:25 AM in response to okewunmi64

Hello,

Here are two different ways to ensure the highest iOS that your device will support is installed on your device.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch wirelessly. Click here --> Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Here are instructions about how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Finder on a Mac computer --> Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Finder - Apple Support

Your iPhone 7 can update as far as iOS 15.7.3

How i can upgrade my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.