You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unauthorized 1INFINITELOOP CA APPLE CASH CHARGES

So I initially noticed this a few weeks ago, but couldn’t figure out what it was and at the time my card was frozen so the charges couldn’t come off. But starting in January with charges of $23.99 a few times and $19.99 a few times have been taken from my bank from merchant 1INFINITELOOP CA APPLE CASH. The charge that was attempted when my card was frozen was $69.99. I have 2 transactions that posted yesterday of $100 and $95. I google to see who the merchant is and it says apple headquarters. Mind you I only have 2 subscriptions with apple and that’s Apple Music of $10.99, but free until April. And my storage of $.99 so where these charges are from I have no clue. So whoever basically takes the money from my bank account and add it to their Apple Cash. Just to verify I was trippin out I check my Apple Cash transactions from 2023 and literally not one of those charges are there! So of course I cancel my cards and start a claim. I did a little google search and see a lot of people have seen the same merchant name with unauthorized charges. I highly recommend using a digital card when you can!

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 4:19 AM

There are no replies.

Unauthorized 1INFINITELOOP CA APPLE CASH CHARGES

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.