Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One person not receiving texts

I have a colleague who doesn’t receive my texts in iMessage. They show as blue and delivered, but she never gets them. I receive hers without any issue. I have my settings set so that the phone will send MMS or SMS if iMessage is unavailable. Everyone else receives my texts without any issue. She also receives texts from other people (including those in a group message with us). I would appreciate any help you could give.

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 8:36 AM

What phone or iPhone is that person using? No matter what it is, she should make sure it is updated to the latest iOS/OS. She should also check her settings to make sure you are not on a blocked list since she is receiving messages from others in the group. Another thing to check would be your information in her contact info. Good luck!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2023 8:36 AM in response to mecomar

What phone or iPhone is that person using? No matter what it is, she should make sure it is updated to the latest iOS/OS. She should also check her settings to make sure you are not on a blocked list since she is receiving messages from others in the group. Another thing to check would be your information in her contact info. Good luck!

One person not receiving texts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.