Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to locate my lost iPhone 12?

Locating a lost iPhone from iPhone 12

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 1:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 1:10 PM

Log on to any browser on an iPhone, iPad, PC, Mac. We assume that the Find My option was enabled on the phone.

www.icloud.com/find

Enter the Apple ID and Password for the lost phone

IF.....the phone is still powered on....and IF.....the battery has not run down.....and IF.....the phone has an Internet connection where it is located, the phone will show up to indicate its location on the Find My map.

That's a lot of IFs. If you see a message that the phone is offline, then you know that one of the items mentioned above is the issue. All that you can do is keep trying to see if the phone will appear.

More info here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2023 1:10 PM in response to lesh194

Log on to any browser on an iPhone, iPad, PC, Mac. We assume that the Find My option was enabled on the phone.

www.icloud.com/find

Enter the Apple ID and Password for the lost phone

IF.....the phone is still powered on....and IF.....the battery has not run down.....and IF.....the phone has an Internet connection where it is located, the phone will show up to indicate its location on the Find My map.

That's a lot of IFs. If you see a message that the phone is offline, then you know that one of the items mentioned above is the issue. All that you can do is keep trying to see if the phone will appear.

More info here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

How to locate my lost iPhone 12?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.