Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unknown Charge From Apple

I logged into my bank and I saw an unknown charge from apple that’s not showing up on my purchase history anyone know what this 11.97 amount is for

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 3:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 3:17 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

or go to Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2023 3:17 PM in response to Community User

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

or go to Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Feb 11, 2023 3:28 PM in response to Community User

It's you tube super chat - send content creators money to do something or to support their work. It looks like you did it 3 times. Maybe your YouTube account more information about these charges?

There are also some apps on the App Store that you can download for free and then they'll start charging you without an explicit opt-in - I've fallen for that trick, some of those apps "hide" that part of the deal in the small print. Maybe some app is using Super Chat for a revenue stream, and it got by the App review on the developer side - the App review teams seem to miss some unscrupulous app practices more often than they should.

Feb 11, 2023 3:32 PM in response to Community User

iPhoneUser405 wrote:

Yes I realised it’s for the YouTube, but I didn’t make those purchases, I’m disputing it now, I don’t know how to close thise discussion

You can't really "close" a discussion. If it has no activity for 30 days, it will be locked but it will still be here. You can mark the answer's you've been given as "Best Answer" or "Helpful". Marking something as having a best answer is often taken to mean that you, the original poster are satisfied with the help you've received.

Unknown Charge From Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.