Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i open my phone without losing my data

I forgot my passcode and i don't wanna reset my phone because there's a lot of memories in it and i didn't have credit card or even bank account so i didn't upgrade my plan for the icloud i left my phone for a time(iphone 7) and the phone required and update i didn't what to do so i left for a longer time then i watch some tutorials in youtube and update it but then i couldn't pass my passcode i remember my apple id please help me

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 8:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 8:59 PM

Unfortunately, now that it's locked, your data is gone. Once you reset it your can recover your data from a backup if you made one.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2023 8:59 PM in response to simraan161

Unfortunately, now that it's locked, your data is gone. Once you reset it your can recover your data from a backup if you made one.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

How can i open my phone without losing my data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.