Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download tones iPhone 14Pro

I have had an ongoing issue, I can’t seem to download ringtones or alert tones. I just upgraded from a 12 Pro to a 14 Pro, same problem. No point in signing in and out again and I have spent more than enough time on the phone with Apple….no joy

Has anyone else had this issue, how’d you figure it out?

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Feb 12, 2023 5:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 5:58 PM

Gingerfrombc Said:

"Download tones iPhone 14Pro: Doesn’t solve the problem, I noted above that I had the same problem with my 12Pro. It hasn’t resolved with the 14Pro. [...]The App Store."

-------

Troubleshooting Purchases:

A Glitch in Apple's Device Database?:

I would contact Apple Support, asking them if there is a glitch in their user database. You should not get getting issue with your Ringtones after an upgrade. So, call Apple Support, requesting to speak with the iTunes Staff.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2023 5:58 PM in response to Gingerfrombc

Gingerfrombc Said:

"Download tones iPhone 14Pro: Doesn’t solve the problem, I noted above that I had the same problem with my 12Pro. It hasn’t resolved with the 14Pro. [...]The App Store."

-------

Troubleshooting Purchases:

A Glitch in Apple's Device Database?:

I would contact Apple Support, asking them if there is a glitch in their user database. You should not get getting issue with your Ringtones after an upgrade. So, call Apple Support, requesting to speak with the iTunes Staff.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Feb 12, 2023 5:21 PM in response to Gingerfrombc

Gingerfrombc Said:

"Download tones iPhone 14Pro: I have had an ongoing issue, I can’t seem to download ringtones or alert tones. I just upgraded from a 12 Pro to a 14 Pro, same problem. No point in signing in and out again and I have spent more than enough time on the phone with Apple….no joy Has anyone else had this issue, how’d you figure it out?"

-------

Transferring to a New iPhone:

Use Quick Start: If you a transferring to a new iPhone, then this is the link to use: Use Quick Start to Transfer Data to a new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Use Quick Start to transfer data. See if it all transfers successfully.

Feb 12, 2023 5:58 PM in response to Gingerfrombc

Gingerfrombc Said:

"Download tones iPhone 14Pro: Doesn’t solve the problem, I noted above that I had the same problem with my 12Pro. It hasn’t resolved with the 14Pro."

-------

What's the Source of these Ringtones?

So, where are you downloading these from? Is it Apple? Or is it a third-party site? If a a third party-site, then contact them, as they may just not longer be available to you.

Download tones iPhone 14Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.