Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my Apple ID password and no longer have access to the phone numbers used

I don’t know my password or numbers for my Apple ID how can I log in?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 2:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 6:09 AM

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery ( How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2023 6:09 AM in response to sangila

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery ( How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

I forgot my Apple ID password and no longer have access to the phone numbers used

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.