Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I won’t to apdate my iPhone

i won’t to apdate my iPhone

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 8:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 8:16 AM

What about the iPhone do you wish to update?

For mobile device system software, read this document --> Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

For apps on a mobile device open the App Store app, then Updates, then select the person icon in the upper right corner. Click update All, or scroll down past the first screen to select individual apps.

To upgrade your iPhone hardware, compare models Apple has for sale --> iPhone - Compare Models - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2023 8:16 AM in response to avoli

What about the iPhone do you wish to update?

For mobile device system software, read this document --> Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

For apps on a mobile device open the App Store app, then Updates, then select the person icon in the upper right corner. Click update All, or scroll down past the first screen to select individual apps.

To upgrade your iPhone hardware, compare models Apple has for sale --> iPhone - Compare Models - Apple

I won’t to apdate my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.