Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I find how often my iPhone or iPads backups

Where do I find how often my iPhone or iPad backups

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 9:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 9:31 AM

By default, iPhones and iPads backup nightly when connected to Wi-fi and power and the screen it turned off if the "Backup this iPhone / iPad" switch is turned on in Settings ➜ Account (top go Settings) ➜ iCloud ➜ iCloud Backup

There is no frequency setting for the backups. If it can backup it will backup.

You can verify when the last backup was made, in Settings ➜ Account (top go Settings) ➜ iCloud ➜ iCloud Backup ➜ Your device name ➜ Last Backup. It holds the date of the last backup it was able to perform successfully.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2023 9:31 AM in response to Joyalice5

By default, iPhones and iPads backup nightly when connected to Wi-fi and power and the screen it turned off if the "Backup this iPhone / iPad" switch is turned on in Settings ➜ Account (top go Settings) ➜ iCloud ➜ iCloud Backup

There is no frequency setting for the backups. If it can backup it will backup.

You can verify when the last backup was made, in Settings ➜ Account (top go Settings) ➜ iCloud ➜ iCloud Backup ➜ Your device name ➜ Last Backup. It holds the date of the last backup it was able to perform successfully.

Where do I find how often my iPhone or iPads backups

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.