Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with activating iMessage and FaceTime

I have a problem with activating iMessage and Facetime on my iphone 12 mini. I am not able to activate my phone number so it can be used for both of those messaging and calling on facetime. I seem to be able to connect my Apple ID to both services, but even then it is not activating. Also, when i press add your phone number to imessage it keeps saying trying "verifying" no matter how many times i turn imessage on and off again, and therefore facetime. I have tried every single instruction i could find but it still doesnt work. What can i do? Is this a software problem? The phone is only 1 month old and it shouldnt have had any issues..

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 1:32 PM

If you have followed everything at If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support , especially waiting the 24 hours then your next step is to call or chat Apple further. Just click Contact Apple Support in the above link.

2 replies

Problem with activating iMessage and FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.