Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my Iphone Lock Screen password was forgotten, reset password did not work

what is the other alternative option to unlock my phone Apple ID and screen

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 12:57 PM

Refer to this document for various methods (depending upon your equipment configuration) that you can use to resolve this: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Those methods are the only way to unlock the device apart from asking Apple to completely erase the device. Some people have problems erasing the device first. You do not say whereyouare having problems so it is difficult to provide specific advice. If it is with the erasing, try again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2023 12:57 PM in response to MKMB5444

Refer to this document for various methods (depending upon your equipment configuration) that you can use to resolve this: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Those methods are the only way to unlock the device apart from asking Apple to completely erase the device. Some people have problems erasing the device first. You do not say whereyouare having problems so it is difficult to provide specific advice. If it is with the erasing, try again.

my Iphone Lock Screen password was forgotten, reset password did not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.