Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Settings icons for red(delete) yellow and green (full screen) how do I fix it. They are multicolor nowColor display

Settings icons for red(delete) yellow and green (full screen) how do I fix it. They are multicolor nowColor display

how do I fix it?

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 4:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 5:04 PM

LycaDwt wrote:

how do I fix it?

Did you try rebooting?

Did you try a safeboot  How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies.

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.2.1

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2023 5:04 PM in response to LycaDwt

LycaDwt wrote:

how do I fix it?

Did you try rebooting?

Did you try a safeboot  How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies.

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.2.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.